Advanced Therapeutics Bedtime Weight Loss Review#4 Rated Supplement Of 2022
Advanced Therapeutics Bedtime Weight Loss Advanced Therapeutics Bedtime Weight Loss is a natural weight loss supplement that promises to help users lose weight effectively, naturally, and effortlessly. It’s meant to be taken at night before going to sleep, and is intended to help you lose weight by blocking fat accumulation, rather than accelerating fat burning. It’s been out for a while and seems to be low in stock, and there’s no sign of when it will be restocked.
- Formula contains mainly natural ingredients, a major plus
- May help to curb appetite, leading to less night-time snacking and unnecessary extra calorie
- Made in a factory in the USA
- Each bottle lasts two whole months, which is twice as long as the competition
- High price
- Doesn’t explain how the ingredients are supposed to “block” fat
- Contains milk (colostrum) which may be a problem for those with allergies
- No explanation about how amino acids cut fat – something they are not known to do, generally
The company behind this product promises an effective formula comprised of well-researched ingredients. We went through all of them and it looks like they all come from natural sources, which is a major plus.
Here are some of the standout ingredients:
L-Arginine: This is an amino acid that you’ll find in lots of supplements these days. It turns into nitric oxide while in the blood, and this can stimulate the dilation of blood vessels for better circulation.
Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate: A mixture of the amino acid ornithine and alpha-ketoglutarate, this is commonly used as a medicine in hospitals for helping patients avoid muscle loss after surgeries.
Colostrum Powder: A form of milk (in this case, from cows) which is high in protein, although it’s not known why it’s used in this supplement – nor is it even explained.
L-Glutamine: An amino acid which is found in many types of foods. It’s important in the rebuilding of tissue, but there’s no real reason to think it can speed weight loss.
- Doesn’t appear to cause side effects
- Easy to use
- Doesn’t cause noticeable weight loss
- Can cause side effects for those with milk allergy
Advanced Therapeutics Bedtime Weight Loss has a compelling pitch – “go to sleep and wake up thinner” – and the ingredients inside it are wonderful, all naturally-occurring and easy on the body.
However, there are some major problems with the product. The main one is that none of the ingredients in the supplement are known to help you lose weight. While some may have some use in affecting insulin levels or helping rebuild tissues, none of them are known to promote weight loss, fat burning, or thermogenesis. The main product page also doesn’t offer any mechanism of action, or any explanation at all of how it works. Also, some of the customer reviews are a little suspect, something you need to watch out for.
We wouldn’t recommend using this product until you’d tried all the other options out there.