Cut Thermogenic Diet Pills Review#5 Rated Supplement Of 2022
Cut Thermogenic Diet Pills made it to the #5 spot on our list. Here’s why.
Cut Thermogenic Diet Pills are a natural weight loss supplement that claims to help dieters lose weight by using natural herbal compounds. Its star ingredient is guggul, an Ayurvedic Indian plant, and comes with other extracts and derivatives that are supposed to speed along the weight loss process. It’s made in the USA and comes with a 30-day guarantee, which is a definite plus.
- Decent-sized formula containing natural ingredients including green tea extract and CapsiMax
- Promises to help boost metabolism, even out hormones which might be contributing to weight gain, and boost energy levels for more athletic capability
- Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Made in USA
- High price
- Low stock, may be out of stock soon
- Provides ingredients which may not help most users (thyroid imbalance sufferers)
- No indication as to the quality of the labs where it’s made – I.E. no cGMP or FDA approval indications
This product makes a lot of promises about the natural functions of its ingredients, almost all of which come from plant sources.
Here are some of the standout ingredients:
Guggul: An Ayurvedic herb that’s been used as a natural ingredient in thyroid health treatments. It’s supposed to work by normalizing thyroid hormone output. While thyroid hormone imbalances are tied to weight problems, this doesn’t mean everyone suffers from it – and therefore guggul might not be of any help to those people.
CapsiMax: A proprietary distillation of capsaicin, the chemical in peppers that causes “spiciness.” As well as being a potentially effective pain reliever, it’s supposed to help people lose weight – and more than one study has suggested that it does just that.
L-Carnitine: An amino acid that helps in cellular metabolism, delivering fatty acids to the mitochondria and helping remove metabolic waste from the cells.
Green Tea Extract: Green tea leaves contain catechins, plant phenols that are thought to help promote weight loss. In at least one study, participants who used green tea extract were found to lose more weight than those that did not.
- Improves energy levels
- Promoted higher weight loss
- Saw increase in overall metabolism and BMR
- Ceased being effective long term
- Wasn’t very powerful
Cut Thermogenic Diet Pills are based on some well-known weight loss mechanisms, but its main one is suspect. That said, green tea extract and capsaicin are popular weight loss supplements, so they don’t go amiss here.
That said there are some definite drawbacks. The first one is that the special ingredient, guggul, may not help most people who are using the supplement if their thyroid hormones aren’t out of wack – and if they are, you need medical attention, not a weight loss pill. In addition, the low stock means people might not be able to get their hands on it, even if they wanted it.
It may do in a pinch, but there are better and more effective weight loss supplement out there.